Le 26/01/11 15:38, David Nelson a écrit :

Hi David,

The invitation is also open to other docs team members: we're really
short of help from people with a really good level of written English
and technical writing experience.

I know you said you gave me Author rights to that part of the site, but
I am still unable to access it. All I can see (and edit/publish) are the
pages on the French (which I was doing yesterday) and German parts of
the website. Did something go wrong somewhere in all the website updates
with some of the user permissions ?

Alex