Hi, :-)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 18:45, Michael Wheatland
<michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:
Could you email it directly to me and I will update the site

Thanks
Mike

I saw from the commits that you updated terminology in the existing
instructions, but I was wondering if you're planning to fully format
and post Hal's instructions with the screenshots she took?

Hal, I apologise for having been tardy with your work, but there has
been a lot of other stuff to do on the site, so it became a secondary
priority.

Would you by any chance like to get an account on the libreoffice.org
website and do a little work there yourself?

If you are, please do sign up at
http://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register and I'll give
you author rights there

The invitation is also open to other docs team members: we're really
short of help from people with a really good level of written English
and technical writing experience.