Hi Hal, Michael, :-)

Mike, I've mailed you Hal's instructions. Thanks for jumping in on this.

We're going to have to re-do the Linux instructions, too. The one's
that are there are pretty unwieldy, because they try to cater to too
many Linux distros in one document. They do work, but the task looks
daunting when you read them, whereas it's not anything like as
difficult as it looks.

There's a set at softpedia.com [1] for Ubuntu that is much more
friendly, plus Rogerio Luz Coelho has been working on revising my
original draft on the wiki [2].

Plus Ubuntu now has LibreOffice available via a repository (although
that doesn't mean we don't have to provide the instructions on the
wiki for the community-supplied download).

This is definitely a "to do" for the website.

I'm really hoping that after tonight's website team confcall we can
actually get the website team working *as a team* and that maintaining
the website is not going to be a one-man effort anymore...

[1]
http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-LibreOffice-in-Ubuntu-10-10-and-Ubuntu-10-04-177762.shtml
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux