On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Michael Wheatland <
michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 2011/01/11 9:05 PM  David Nelson wrote:

Hi, :-)

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 08:28, Hal Parker<halparker42@gmail.com>
 wrote:

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Larry
Gusaas<larry.gusaas@gmail.com>wrote:

The terminology used in "Installation of LibreOffice 3.3 on
Macintosh"
is incorrect
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/macintosh/

It will be updated today. ;-)

Two weeks later and the terminology is still incorrect.

Larry

Larry, I will update the terminology you are referring to.

Is there any chance you could take some screenshots of this
installation process so we can spice the installation instructions up
a bit and further reduce confusion about what UI aspects they are
referring to.
Apple is a special case when it comes to UI and terminology, so it
would be good to get it right in order to invite native Mac users to
use and contribute to LibreOffice.

Michael, I revised (completely rewrote) the document with screenshots some
time ago. David was going to upload my doc to the website but sounds like he
didn't get around to it.

If you'd like, I can send my document to you to deal with.

No need for Larry or anyone to redo this work, unless of course I got it
wrong. ;-)

Hal

I have now put the file (mac-install.odt) in the "Various" section under
"LibreOffice Docs" on the Alfresco site.

Could you email it directly to me and I will update the site

Thanks
Mike