Some of the printers that Lulu.com uses don't accept the PDF I submitted
of "Getting Started with LibreOffice", while others do accept it. I'm
working on resolving the problem, but meanwhile if you've ordered a copy
and it is delayed, that's why.

The same problem has happened for most books I've produced. Every time,
I follow my list of things to do to prevent the problem (learning from
experience), and every time, some new issue comes up. I'll spare you my
long rant on this topic.