Updated wiki Install Libreoffice page

Did another update to the wiki install for Linuxes.

Just added the help-pack to the general instructions, just below the
download site ...

Rogerio

PS: These next few days will migrate this to Alfresco for convenience ...
and to test the darn thing with a live baby ... let's see how you gringos
handle changing THIS diaper :slight_smile:

Hi, :slight_smile:

Did another update to the wiki install for Linuxes.

Just added the help-pack to the general instructions, just below the
download site ...

Rogerio

PS: These next few days will migrate this to Alfresco for convenience ...
and to test the darn thing with a live baby ... let's see how you gringos
handle changing THIS diaper :slight_smile:

Sure, we'll maintain it, no problem, and test it, you'll see. :wink:

David Nelson

Ok can't seem able to upload anything to the LibreOffice Documentation >
Varios folders ... is it a permission problem or am I missing something?

Rogerio

Hi, :slight_smile:

Gimme 2 minutes, I'll fix you up....

David Nelson

It looked to be a permission problem. Try again at your leisure, as I've
added you to the Documenters group.

Still learning :wink:

-- jdc

Hi Rogerio, :slight_smile:

Fixed you up by adding you to admin group...

@Jeremy: you might need to remove him again to test that his perms are
working *without* admin status? I'll leave you to do that... Frantic
rush with website content.... Back very soon now....

David Nelson

Seems fixed, can anyone confirm I no longer have admin rights?

Rogerio

Hi Rogerio, :slight_smile:

Seems fixed, can anyone confirm I no longer have admin rights?

OK, I've removed you from the admins group. Could you check and see if
you're still able to perform the necessary tasks?

TIA if so. :wink:

David Nelson

Seems ok thx

R.