On 1/24/2011 10:51 AM, Jeremy Cartwright wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:51:02 +0100
Sigrid Carrera<sigrid.carrera@googlemail.com>  wrote:

Hi Karl-Heinz,

2011/1/24 Karl-Heinz Gödderz<LibreOffice@gukk-online.de>

Hi @all,

Barbara Duprey schrieb:
There's some documentation of the intended workflow happening,
right?

would someone be so kind and send a link where to find this?

This documentation does not exist yet. Someone (Jeremy?) is writing
this document right now.

Sigrid

Working now! If not today, then by tomorrow the first draft should be
ready for review. :D

-- jdc

Boy, do I ever need this! I finished updating Chapter 14, went into the Review content, and chose Add Content. The upload appeared to succeed, but the chapter did not appear in the folder (after a Reload). I went back to the Working level and saw two versions under Drafts, one saying {working copy). What I think happened next is I selected the (working copy) and said Done editing. The Drafts list then didn't show that copy any more, so I selected the active copy on the Drafts list and selected Submit for review. Now the original version of the chapter is apparently what is in the Review folder, and I can't seem to get my version in there at all. I can't upload because of the duplicate name, and I don't dare "delete all previous versions"!