Jean Hollis Weber ha scritto:

We have not yet done redirections from OOoAuthors to ODFAuthors, because
we want to make sure everyone has their work moved onto the new website
before we make a final change. If the Italian group tells us they have
made the change, that will help.

We are changing links and references from the old site to the new site
when we find them, and I will soon put a notice on the OOoAuthors
website itself, to tell people about the new site. Thanks for the
reminder about that. But language groups will need to have their own
notices, if they want them.

--Jean
Hi Jean, *,
I've just compared folders of the italian section on both sites; everything is in the new site too. I've no permissions to modify the main page of the italian section, but maybe Mario Pichetti (that read cc) can add a short note with the new link.
Thank you.
Namastè! :)

--
cico