On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 10:31 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
On Sun, 2011-01-23 at 22:40 +0100, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
... right now volunteers are a bit confused by seeing both
oooauthors.org and odfauthors.org alive and no prominent notices or
redirections from oooauthors.org.

I will soon put a notice on the OOoAuthors
website itself, to tell people about the new site. Thanks for the
reminder about that. But language groups will need to have their own
notices, if they want them.

I have now put a notice on the first page of the OOoAuthors website and
on the first page of the English section. I would like to put these
notices into a coloured box so they are more noticeable, but it's too
early in the morning for me to remember (or look up) how to do this.