On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:15:15 -0600
Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com> wrote:

I'm really embarrassed about this, but ... I went into Add Content
while on the Writer-Working display, and uploaded Chapter 13. It
apparently went somewhere, but I have no idea where! It belongs under
Review with the other edited files, but I was never asked where to
put it and I can't find it. What did I do wrong?

I see it! It was added to Writer-Working. It is in the content items
of that space, never being placed in the workflow sub-spaces. My
thoughts are it needs to be deleted?

-- jdc