Hi Hal, @all,

Hal Parker schrieb:
The books will be published (made available to users) on the
libreoffice.orgwebsite. Some language groups will use the Alfresco
site to produce their
books; other language groups may use the ODFAuthors site.

Hal

so just to know: where will be the central point to get the information
which document is published on which place?

in the past, I think, in one language the document was written and
translated to others. so if one doc is on platform x another at y and
translations at w and v where can they be linked/connected (right word?)?

because if the original doc is changed so the translators can be informed?

Regards
Karl-Heinz