Hi David,
On 24/01/2011 09:17, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Sophie, :-)

It would be nice if you would make the effort to be more gracious and
courteous in the tone of your messages - not to speak of objective and
rational.

I am, just English is not my [first/second] language, so please take it as it is. Sorry if I speak too bad for you. My previous message was explaining that mailing lists have archives with links in the header, and we usually take care to not post the same message any time, to save time of readers. But you do as you want, of course.

"NL" is a term that I can prove is commonly used in the project.

And then, why do you address Freek to me?
I made a suggestion to use Translation Team as it is the work done here. T9n is the short, so we will avoid to make him think we're speaking about his team. But again do as you want, of course.
Kind regards
Sophie