Hi Cor,
On 24/01/2011 10:11, Cor Nouws wrote:
[...]
Hi,

Sophie Gautier wrote (24-01-11 06:13)
On 24/01/2011 02:18, David Nelson wrote:
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 07:05, Freek de Kruijf<f.de.kruijf@gmail.com>
wrote:

I know the confusion :-)

So please use Nat. team instead or something else, but avoid NL team.

Sorry, Freek, but this is a widely-used "approved" term in the l10n
area of the project. You should probably contact Sophie Gautier and
explain your thoughts to her?

Please use translation teams here or t9n teams, this is what the work
will be done/used for here. For the native lang teams, we should just
write it in complete words.

OK for me, but in fact NL teams is used often.
Problem with 'Nat' is, Freek, that it is about languages, and not about
nations/countries. This is a very important difference - lots of
discussions in the past - so avoiding misunderstanding about that is IMO
more important than avoiding the confusion for you, and me and others
for the Dutch NL-team.

So let use is in plain words (or plain text I don't know what is the good term) so everybody is happy. It's not so long to write than several mails on the topic ;-)

Why should Freek contact me for this?

Maybe because of your experience (far more than me) with NL teams Sophie
;-)

Thanks Cor, but I don't know, hence my question. So I will repeat my advice to use translation teams here because it is the work that will be done from English to other languages, or the contrary anyway.

Kind regards
Sophie