On 1/22/2011 7:08 PM, Volker Heggemann wrote:
But as i understand - we need a german template to do the basic's in our language.
So please tell me if this -

http://opptimisten.homeip.net/libreoffice/LibO3_3_Kapitelvorlage_DE_test.pdf

- is the right document i looking through.

Hi Volker,

Yes, that is a translation of the latest template, but it needs a few minor changes. There should be a page break after the table of contents and the name of the Tips/Notes/Cautions boxes should be centered and bold. Other than that, it looks good.

The latest English version is here if you want to review it:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO3_3_chapter_template.ott

Ron