Hi Sophie, :-)

Please do not be laying down rules about what I may or may not write,
so long as it is said in a courteous manner. That would be contrary to
the principle of equality in this community.

I will feel free to re-post portions of what I may have already posted
in a past thread, when it is relevant to the conversation, and you
have absolutely no reason to be telling me otherwise.

Moreover, when you call for "peace and welcome" in the lists, it would
be better if you address those words to those that need to heed them.
I am *always* courteous to people in my messages - which is not always
the same thing as I receive from certain other people - so please
remember to be balanced and objective in your opinions.

Please read what is said, and respond with careful thought.

Thank you for your understanding.