Hi David,

You do not need to repeat a mail that you have already sent to the community. There is archives of the list, so please, just provide the link to your message, we will read it again if we want.

Whatever the time of the ODF software, it has proven to be a tool appreciated by a big part of our community and its efficiency to provide great documentation to our users.

Nobody here will be forced to use a tool because it is more up to date, we absolutely don't care.

What we care is to be respectful to the work done by our community members and to provide a good environment of peace and welcome to *all* of them So please thanks to remind that we are all here to provide the best documentation to the LibreOffice users, respecting each others and the way we work.
Thanks for understanding

Kind regards
Sophie