Hi,
On 24/01/2011 02:18, David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 07:05, Freek de Kruijf<f.de.kruijf@gmail.com>  wrote:
So please use Nat. team instead or something else, but avoid NL team.

Sorry, Freek, but this is a widely-used "approved" term in the l10n
area of the project. You should probably contact Sophie Gautier and
explain your thoughts to her?

Please use translation teams here or t9n teams, this is what the work will be done/used for here. For the native lang teams, we should just write it in complete words.
Why should Freek contact me for this?

Kind regards
Sophie