On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote:

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011, 20:59:51 schrieb David Nelson:

Most/all active members of the LibreOffice documentation team now have
an account there, and a workflow has been developed for the English
documentation team.

it would be interesting to know something about the number of members and
about the
language they working on.
Did they create new documentation for LibreOffice or adapt the
documentation from
OOoAuthors/ODFAuthors to LibreOffice?

I don't know numbers of people, but I can speak about the docs themselves.

The first set of English user guides for LibreOffice are being adapted from
the OOo user guides created by OOo/ODFAuthors. This is to enable us to have
a set of user guides ready as quickly as possible. We expect that in the
future, the two sets of user guides will become more different.

Personally, I suspect that in the future, the OOo docs team will start
adapting the LibO docs set for OOo, instead of the other way around. But
that's just my guess.

Hal