On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:04 PM, Karl-Heinz Gödderz <
LibreOffice@gukk-online.de> wrote:

Hi,

I tried alfresco as a guest and found at Alfresco Explorer the content
Item "0101GS3-IntroducingLibO_draft_RMF_20101031.odt" on which I have a
question. Where is the right place to post it?

Or  for now: in the minimum requirements paragraph is as OS XP or
Windows 7, doesn't LibO work on vista?

That is a very old file, an early draft of the chapter. It should not be on
the Alfresco site. The updated file has the name 0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.odt
and is available from http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ as
well as on the Alfresco site.

If the error (no mention of Vista) is in the updated file, then this is the
place to tell us about it.

The reference to OOoAuthors is not in the updated file.

and second just for my information: will all books be published on
oooauthors? I thought to have read it would give something like
odf-authors. Am I wrong with this. or how do this connect?

The books will be published (made available to users) on the
libreoffice.orgwebsite. Some language groups will use the Alfresco
site to produce their
books; other language groups may use the ODFAuthors site.

Hal