On Sun, 2011-01-23 at 22:40 +0100, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Andreas Mantke wrote:
the page of OOoAuthors will soon be redirected to ODFAuthors.org.

Thanks for this promise! I hope this happens as soon as possible,
because right now volunteers are a bit confused by seeing both
oooauthors.org and odfauthors.org alive and no prominent notices or
redirections from oooauthors.org. Your idea can serve as a nice example
to others, so I hope it is finalized soon (no need to rush, but clarity
helps a lot these times).

The ODFAuthors site and Alfresco are two different things on different
server.

I understand (and share) David's remarks that Alfresco is a superior
system, but I think Italian volunteers would like to maybe try it at a
later stage, and for the time being just move to odfauthors.org when
oooauthors.org is migrated there.

The English documentation work has been migrated to ODFAuthors.org.
Folders and files have been set up on ODFAuthors for the other language
groups that were on OOoAuthors. The Italian group can use the new
website now. I think German and Dutch groups are using it already (not
sure about that).

We have not yet done redirections from OOoAuthors to ODFAuthors, because
we want to make sure everyone has their work moved onto the new website
before we make a final change. If the Italian group tells us they have
made the change, that will help.

We are changing links and references from the old site to the new site
when we find them, and I will soon put a notice on the OOoAuthors
website itself, to tell people about the new site. Thanks for the
reminder about that. But language groups will need to have their own
notices, if they want them.