Hi Karl-Heinz, :-)

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 20:04, Karl-Heinz Gödderz
<LibreOffice@gukk-online.de> wrote:
I tried alfresco as a guest and found at Alfresco Explorer the content
Item "0101GS3-IntroducingLibO_draft_RMF_20101031.odt" on which I have a
question. Where is the right place to post it?

Right here on this mailing list.

Or  for now: in the minimum requirements paragraph is as OS XP or
Windows 7, doesn't LibO work on vista?

I can confirm that LibO works fine on Vista (it being an intermediate
version between Windows XP and Windows 7).

and second just for my information: will all books be published on
oooauthors? I thought to have read it would give something like
odf-authors. Am I wrong with this. or how do this connect?

http://www.odfauthors.org/