Hi,

I tried alfresco as a guest and found at Alfresco Explorer the content
Item "0101GS3-IntroducingLibO_draft_RMF_20101031.odt" on which I have a
question. Where is the right place to post it?

Or  for now: in the minimum requirements paragraph is as OS XP or
Windows 7, doesn't LibO work on vista?

and second just for my information: will all books be published on
oooauthors? I thought to have read it would give something like
odf-authors. Am I wrong with this. or how do this connect?

(sorry, english is not my native language)

Regards
Karl-Heinz