Hi folks,

I am new in this list.
My name is Volker Heggemann. aka vohe on ODFAuthors.

Andreas Mantke introduce people in the german discuss@... list to do some work for the community.
So i try it.

First of all i will read a little bit at this ML.
And i have to read the information on all author-pages (web and wiki) before i can do some work for - let me say - us.

But as i understand - we need a german template to do the basic's in our language.
So please tell me if this -

http://opptimisten.homeip.net/libreoffice/LibO3_3_Kapitelvorlage_DE_test.pdf

- is the right document i looking through.

thanks for reading *1

regards
Volker

*my bad english (i better can read it than wrote )