On 1/22/2011 11:47 AM, Jeremy Cartwright wrote:
All,

The Alfresco site has now been tidied up. The easiest way to navigate
is choosing `Company Home/LibreOffice Documentation/catalog`. There you
will find 7 directories for each of our books. Within each of those
directories you will find 3 sub-directories - past, planned and working.

Samphan's workflow has been replicated to the 'working' sub-directories
of each of our books.

All of the chapters which were not checked out from the wiki have been
uploaded to their respective directory on alfresco.

I've also added a directory named 'various' which holds various files
(Ms. Duprey's 'Terminology and Styles' now resides there, for instance).

Thanks, glad you found a home for it. Needs some updating from recent e-mail discussions, though. I'm also wondering if the reworked template ("LO" for "OOo") might include the additional character styles I indicated could be helpful -- has anybody else looked at that? Too bad the style names will have the capital-O capital-whatever combination, though, I think "Lib" would have been more readable. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, that was a big effort, I'm sure, and will be much appreciated.

@Ron, You have chapter 14 and Appendix A of the Getting Started
Guide checked out in the wiki. When you are done editing can you please
upload to alfresco?

@Barbara, You have chapter 13 of the Writer Guide checked out of the
wiki. When you are done editing can you please upload to alfresco?

Sure. Thanks for doing the sync to the current status!

@David, Do I have permission to massively rewrite
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development to erase
our matrices and point to the alfresco site?

@All, Constructive criticism heartily welcomed. Documentation to aid in
getting one's feet wet with alfresco is forthcoming.

Does this include some content for the very intriguing (but empty) Workflow stuff? All I could locate currently is the .png file taken from the wiki (or its source), and a toolbar-ish thing with various actions that can be taken.

-- jdc