On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:12:29 -0600
Ron Faile <rmfaile@bellsouth.net> wrote:

On 1/22/2011 11:47 AM, Jeremy Cartwright wrote:
@Ron, You have chapter 14 and Appendix A of the Getting Started
Guide checked out in the wiki. When you are done editing can you
please upload to alfresco?
Hi Jeremy,

My name is in the Publish column meaning that I've reviewed it and
think it is ready to be published. The only file I have checked out
at the moment is the Quick Reference Card 1.

Ron

Ah. I shall upload those chapters post haste. Re: the reference cards,
I had originally put them in the 'various' folder. Perhaps I should
create an eighth folder in catalog named Reference Cards and move them
there?

-- jdc