Le 22/01/2011 19:53, Jeremy Cartwright a écrit :

My apologies sir!

No problem sir ;)

In the upper right hand corner, next to the search
box, on the page
https://documentation.traduction.biz/alfresco/faces/jsp/browse/browse.jsp

Now, we're almost there... The credentials I'm entering aren't valid...

FWIW, I'm trying to connect using the credentials Dave sent me, IOW: my email address as user id and a password.

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux