On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:36:15 +0100
Jean-Francois Nifenecker <jean-francois.nifenecker@laposte.net> wrote:

Hi!

Le 22/01/2011 19:27, David Nelson a écrit :

Maybe the problem was that you did not have a user account.

ahah! Good catch Jeremy and Dave!

I've got the credentials now, thanks.

I should be able to get there, but, well... I'm feeling dumber and
dumber... Where's the account login thingy?

My apologies sir! In the upper right hand corner, next to the search
box, on the page
https://documentation.traduction.biz/alfresco/faces/jsp/browse/browse.jsp

-- jdc