On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:13:03 +0100
Jean-Francois Nifenecker <jean-francois.nifenecker@laposte.net> wrote:

Le 22/01/2011 18:47, Jeremy Cartwright a écrit :

The Alfresco site has now been tidied up. The easiest way to
navigate is choosing `Company Home/LibreOffice
Documentation/catalog`.

Sorry to be dumber than the average, but I can't find the root
'Company Home' on the site. There's a "Company" link with no "home"
that I could see and a "Home" link, too but without any "Company".

Where did I goof?

Quite right, Ma'am. No goof at all. I don't see as you have a username
setup, though. A username can be setup for you if you'd like. That
should allow you to see our workspace. What username do you prefer?

-- jdc