All,

The Alfresco site has now been tidied up. The easiest way to navigate
is choosing `Company Home/LibreOffice Documentation/catalog`. There you
will find 7 directories for each of our books. Within each of those
directories you will find 3 sub-directories - past, planned and working.

Samphan's workflow has been replicated to the 'working' sub-directories
of each of our books.

All of the chapters which were not checked out from the wiki have been
uploaded to their respective directory on alfresco.

I've also added a directory named 'various' which holds various files
(Ms. Duprey's 'Terminology and Styles' now resides there, for instance).

@Ron, You have chapter 14 and Appendix A of the Getting Started
Guide checked out in the wiki. When you are done editing can you please
upload to alfresco?

@Barbara, You have chapter 13 of the Writer Guide checked out of the
wiki. When you are done editing can you please upload to alfresco?

@David, Do I have permission to massively rewrite
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development to erase
our matrices and point to the alfresco site?

@All, Constructive criticism heartily welcomed. Documentation to aid in
getting one's feet wet with alfresco is forthcoming.

-- jdc