On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:27:04 +0800
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:

Hi Samphan, Jeremy :-)

1) Please, could you guys merge your two workflows into one single
one?

2) Please, could you try to clean up folders as much as possible? I.e.
remove test documents and stuff, so that only live working files are
there?

3) Please, could we write up a little documentation about the
workflow, so that people can get up to speed with what's been done?

1) I propose Samphan's 5 folders
(drafts|review|proofing|proofing|proofing2|published) be trimmed to 4
folders, have their workflow amended to reflect that, and then be moved
to replace the folders in catalog/writer/working. This should merge the
workflows and clean up the folders - aiding greatly in reducing
confusion.

2) I can begin working on documentation to aid in alfresco navigation
and setup.

Samphan, David, * - Thoughts?

-- jdc