On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 10:16 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi, :-)

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 19:51, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
No, because the page I'm working on isn't always going to be the same
page,
and IMO using a bookmark on a moving target would mean as much mucking
around as finding the page itself. A well-behaved program takes the user
back to where they were before having to log in.

You can try just leaving the page open in your browser? Then, if it
wants you to log in again, it will take you back to the same page
after...

Short version: I did. It didn't. But that's what I want it to do.

Longer version: The page I wanted *was* open in the browser. Not realising I
had been kicked out, I tried to do something, was sent to the login page,
logged in, and was *NOT* returned to the page I had been on; I was sent to
the first page. This happens every time; doesn't matter what page I was on.

Hal