Hi, :-)

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 19:51, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
No, because the page I'm working on isn't always going to be the same page,
and IMO using a bookmark on a moving target would mean as much mucking
around as finding the page itself. A well-behaved program takes the user
back to where they were before having to log in.

You can try just leaving the page open in your browser? Then, if it
wants you to log in again, it will take you back to the same page
after...

HTH. ;-)