Hi David, *,

Am Samstag, 22. Januar 2011, 10:53:31 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi Andreas, :-)

I understand your time problem...

For anything regarding the English documentation, can I give you an
account on Alfresco so you could upload your stuff there?

I can give you an account on the Plone site. I have no time to sort out, where to put
something into the Alfresco framework.
I can upload my work to the wiki or a folder (if one is there) of a TDF-Resource.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice