On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 6:58 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Also, can the timeout on logins be changed? I get really irritated having
log on several times a day (and then having to find my way back to
wherever
I was) because I'm using the site only intermittently. Or is there some
usage issue with inactive users?

This is Alfresco's default behavior. I will see how to extend the
login recognition time next week. But I can also suggest that you
install the browser plugin from lastpass.com (available for most
browsers), because it can enter login info automatically in fields for
you, and even log you in automatically.

I have it, and it does, but I still get tossed back to the start of the
Alfresco navigation and have to go through several levels to get to the
folder I was working in earlier. Unless there's some trick to this that I
haven't discovered yet?

Hal