On Saturday 22 January 2011 05:30, David Nelson wrote:

I'll look into this ASAP - anyone else got info or suggestions to
share about this?

If Alfresco has a diff feature, maybe a mail notification can be set up
which collects the diffs and sends them to a mailig list - similar to
bugtracker or wiki notifications? Then everybody interested could
subscribe to this list or look into the archives.

(just an idea)

Nino