Hi David, *,

Am Samstag, 22. Januar 2011, 07:08:56 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi Andreas, :-)

Would you be willing to have an account on the Alfresco site and
upload your work to a space there? (The site is currently at
https://documentation.traduction.biz, but will be under a
libreoffice.org sub-domain very shortly - in the next week or so?)

I have no time to work with and on a third or fourth CMS. I'm fine with the current
ones. I can upload my work to the wiki or another project open place.

Once the 3.3 release is out, I'd like to upload and organize all the
available docs material to the Alfresco site and see about organizing
work on it all there.

Could you maybe help out with this?

If I would do that, I should get another hours as addition to my 24/7. I do my work
for LibreOffice in my spare time and I do it only for fun.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice