Hi Hal, :-)

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 16:13, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm confused about where to put things on the Alfresco site. Within the
LibreOffice space, there is a space for Writer Guide 3.3, but also spaces
for different stages of development, and there's also something named
Catalog. Where do we put things?

Just for the next week, or until Jeremy or Samphan suggest otherwise
(whichever is the sooner), I'd suggest putting documents in "Company
Home > LibreOffice Documentation > Drafts".

This will put them at the beginning stage of Samphan's workflow, and
we can start feeding them through.

Or else, you can put material in your own workspace. You can create
folders there, if you want. In that case, we will move it into the
main workflow.

Sorry about the confusing situation. We will get things sorted out quickly.

Also, can the timeout on logins be changed? I get really irritated having to
log on several times a day (and then having to find my way back to wherever
I was) because I'm using the site only intermittently. Or is there some
usage issue with inactive users?

This is Alfresco's default behavior. I will see how to extend the
login recognition time next week. But I can also suggest that you
install the browser plugin from lastpass.com (available for most
browsers), because it can enter login info automatically in fields for
you, and even log you in automatically.