I'm confused about where to put things on the Alfresco site. Within the
LibreOffice space, there is a space for Writer Guide 3.3, but also spaces
for different stages of development, and there's also something named
Catalog. Where do we put things? Is Catalog picking up info from elsewhere
on the site? (Kind of looks like it.) I know we've been using Alfresco as a
sandbox of sorts, so is it still at that stage or has some preferred usage
emerged?

Also, can the timeout on logins be changed? I get really irritated having to
log on several times a day (and then having to find my way back to wherever
I was) because I'm using the site only intermittently. Or is there some
usage issue with inactive users?

 Hal