Hi, :-)

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 06:23, Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com> wrote:
And with three structures going (the wiki, Alfresco, and ODFauthors), we'll
need to be careful about where the "real" work is being done!

At the last SC confcall, it was decided that the Alfresco site at
documentation.traduction.biz is going to become a sub-domain of
libreoffice.org (probably alfresco.libreoffice.org) so you can feel
free to upload work there and, if you're all still happy with that, to
consider it to be the principal workplace for LibreOffice
documentation.

For the moment at least, I'd recommend the current wiki page as the
place to put final user-ready downloads, ready for links from the
libreoffice.org website and direct downloads from the wiki.

At a future time, when the site has rolled over to the new domain, and
has gone through a running-in period to troubleshoot any problems, we
could *maybe* have Alfresco as even the final drop point, as the
ultimate stage in the workflow. But we'd better evaluate that choice
at a later date.

In any case, my suggestion would be that the Alfresco site should
always house the reference copy of docs, and that we should start
uploading all our working content there, for integration into the
workflow.

Comments? Ideas? Suggestions? Reactions?