Hi Andreas, :-)

Would you be willing to have an account on the Alfresco site and
upload your work to a space there? (The site is currently at
https://documentation.traduction.biz, but will be under a
libreoffice.org sub-domain very shortly - in the next week or so?)

Once the 3.3 release is out, I'd like to upload and organize all the
available docs material to the Alfresco site and see about organizing
work on it all there.

Could you maybe help out with this?