Hi, :-)

The SC decided to give me a remit to operate the Alfresco site on my
server as part of LibreOffice's infrastructure (SC confcall of Jan
21). Therefore the site will soon be running under a libreoffice.org
sub-domain (probably alfresco.libreoffice.org) as opposed to the
current documentation.traduction.biz name.

Nobody needs to do anything, it will all happen transparently
(probably over the next week or so), and documentation.traduction.biz
will automatically forward to the new domain.

So please do feel encouraged to carry on working on the Alfresco site,
and to start new projects there.

Notably, it would be great if Jeremy and Samphan can carry on with
developing the docs workflow there.

A couple of people from l10n have already been showing interest in
Alfresco, and there will probably soon be the opportunity to develop
special workflows for localization tasks, for any l10n people
interested in using Alfresco. Hopefully, Sophie Gauthier will get
involved in this, too.

Me, my free time is still taken up with the libreoffice.org website
for the next few days. After that, I'll be pulling back a lot from the
website, and will be focussing on the LibreOffice documentation
project and developing the Alfresco site.