Hi, :-)

The "anchored discussion" feature of Alfresco is a useful feature for
having a discussion about a particular point concerning a particular
content object in a manner that is easily trackable and findable by
the people working on that object.

But I do perfectly see and share the concerns about keeping
discussions public so that everyone can contribute.

We need to see whether there's a way to forward those internal
Alfresco discussions to the mailing list or an RSS feed.

I'll look into this ASAP - anyone else got info or suggestions to
share about this?