Calc Guide status

New thread for a separate topic; easier to track...

... is anything happening about setting up the Calc Guide?

Most chapters of the OOo Calc Guide have been updated to OOo3.3 but have
not all been reviewed to see what I missed or got wrong. I'm doing the
others today, except for Ch8 which Martin Fox is working on and hopes to
have ready for review later this weekend.

If the LibO docs team wants to take the revised chapters and work on
them, they are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/calc3/cg3.3-revisions

Any errors you find, or other changes you make, that apply to both
products can then be retrofitted into the OOo version, probably by me.
This could be very useful, much like the translators finding errors that
no one working on the English docs noticed.

--Jean