On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)

I think this is another one that is good either way.  I think  leave them
as
they are?  Box is more obvious to some people that have never used a
computer or
are new to it all.  Field is used quite often too tho. So, i think just use
whichever feels more comfortable or leave as is?

Good points, which I should have made also.

Hal