On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com> wrote:

I don't think this one can really be determined easily by grep, but I've
found some things that indicate user entry in the xxx box, and others that
use xxx field. I think the second is preferable, right?

"Field" is a term that is also used for a specific type of thing (a variable
or reference to data), which is not a box to type in. Therefore I think it's
better to reserve the term "field" for the specific instance and use "box"
for user entry.

By the way, I've now done Chapters 9 - 12 of the Writer Guide, and I'm
working on Chapter 13. Is the plan to wait until they're all done before the
proofreading begins? And is anything happening about setting up the Calc
Guide? And with three structures going (the wiki, Alfresco, and ODFauthors),
we'll need to be careful about where the "real" work is being done!

Where are you putting the docs you're working on? Are they in Alfresco as
well as on the wiki? I've been away for awhile and have not caught up with
what's going on or where the latest files are.

Is anyone actually using ODFAuthors for LibreOffice docs? Sounds like
Andreas might be, but is anyone else?

Hal