Hi Jean, all,

Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011, 22:34:04 schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 22:20 +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi all,

I wonder if the current template(s) for the LibreOffice documentation are
available on the wiki of the documentfoundation. I looked over the
documentation pages inside the wiki and can't get an information about
such template.

It's on this page, near the bottom under Resources:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Direct link:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/7/78/LibO3_3_chapter_te
mplate.ott

I worked on the template and changed the naming to LibreOffice (LO instead of OOo). I
uploaded the template here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/resources-for-contributers/template-
for-chapters/at_download/file

If I should upload the file also to another URL, please give me a hint.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice