I don't think this one can really be determined easily by grep, but I've found some things that indicate user entry in the xxx box, and others that use xxx field. I think the second is preferable, right?

By the way, I've now done Chapters 9 - 12 of the Writer Guide, and I'm working on Chapter 13. Is the plan to wait until they're all done before the proofreading begins? And is anything happening about setting up the Calc Guide? And with three structures going (the wiki, Alfresco, and ODFauthors), we'll need to be careful about where the "real" work is being done!