Hi Jean,

Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2011, 21:28:32 schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 19:52 +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:
(...)
is there a URL (on ODFAuthors) for the finished chapters of the Draw
Guide? I'll have a look into it.

The published OOo3.2 chapters (in English) are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/draw3/published
-v3.2

OK.

No one has updated them for OOo3.3. My earlier note was very unclear: I
meant to say that I don't think anything needs to be changed between
OOo3.2 and OOo3.3 except one or a few screen captures. I don't know what
(if any) other changes are needed for LibO.

I'll download the version and will look into it.

I also do not know if there is a German translation of the OOo3.2 Draw
Guide, or any other translations.

The last German translation seemed to be outdated (2007-6-12).

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice