Hi all,

I was told that one of the advantages of Alfressco for the work on documentation for
LibreOffice is the "in house" discussion / comment feature.
The feature was described with this words:
"built-in discussion system that lets you anchor a discussion on a particular
content object"
I wonder if this means that the discussion about writing, reviewing etc. of
documentation about LibreOffice will be done offlist inside the Alfressco CMS (not
visible for the whole community and the public).

In my opinion the discussion about and the comments on LibreOffice documentation
should run on a mailinglist, because we are an OpenSource project with an open
communication style.

Regards,
Andreas
--