Draw Guide

Except for Chapter 1, which I am working on, I think the Draw Guide can
be converted to LibO now, if someone wants to. In fact, you could
probably use Chapter 1 as is; I'm thinking of adding some info to it re
printing and searching, but otherwise the changes are mainly in some
pix, which would have to be redone for LibO anyway.

--Jean

Hi Jean, *,

Except for Chapter 1, which I am working on, I think the Draw Guide can
be converted to LibO now, if someone wants to. In fact, you could
probably use Chapter 1 as is; I'm thinking of adding some info to it re
printing and searching, but otherwise the changes are mainly in some
pix, which would have to be redone for LibO anyway.

is there a URL (on ODFAuthors) for the finished chapters of the Draw Guide? I'll have
a look into it.

Regards,
Andreas

The published OOo3.2 chapters (in English) are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/draw3/published-v3.2

No one has updated them for OOo3.3. My earlier note was very unclear: I
meant to say that I don't think anything needs to be changed between
OOo3.2 and OOo3.3 except one or a few screen captures. I don't know what
(if any) other changes are needed for LibO.

I also do not know if there is a German translation of the OOo3.2 Draw
Guide, or any other translations.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

(...)

> is there a URL (on ODFAuthors) for the finished chapters of the Draw
> Guide? I'll have a look into it.

The published OOo3.2 chapters (in English) are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/draw3/published
-v3.2

OK.

No one has updated them for OOo3.3. My earlier note was very unclear: I
meant to say that I don't think anything needs to be changed between
OOo3.2 and OOo3.3 except one or a few screen captures. I don't know what
(if any) other changes are needed for LibO.

I'll download the version and will look into it.

I also do not know if there is a German translation of the OOo3.2 Draw
Guide, or any other translations.

The last German translation seemed to be outdated (2007-6-12).

Regards,
Andreas